Yield: 1 Bundt Cake
This is my quick go to cake that I make when a last minute desert is needed. You can try different fruit combinations such as Apple pie filling with a spice or caramel flavored cake, blueberry or blackberry pie filling with lemon cake. The choices are endless! You can make it a large Bundt pan or make mini Bundt to give as gifts.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix (any brand)
- 1 can peach pie filling,
- 3 eggs,
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg,
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Mix cake mix w/ eggs, stir until moist (batter will be lumpy if mixing by hand). Add nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Fold in the pie filling
- Pour mixture into a greased bundt pan
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour or until done
*Let cake cool before glazing*
Butter Rum Glaze
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) REAL butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp Imitation Rum flavoring
Melt butter in saucepan over med heat, add sugar and water, boil for one minute, then remove from heat and add flavoring. Use immediately
ADUNAGOW Magazine is an online publication full of exciting African art and culture, information, photographs, celebrities interviews and much more, with the purpose of showcasing the positive contributions of Africans in the world.